Wie zijn wij?
Have you had a bit of experience with financial administrating and are you looking for a next step into controlling? Do you take care of our administration and do you love to take on projects to help improve our accounting and reporting processes? Creative Group is looking for a Junior Financial Controller!
Who we are
Creative Group is the international e-commerce specialist for everything that is a code. No more buying your call credit, App store credit or e-tail credit in the supermarket or gasstation. By developing and operating various online platforms, we made selling, sending and exchanging digital value easier, faster and globally! All so you have time to do what you áctually want to do.
Hoe ziet je werk er uit?
Why we need you
An accurate and fully correct financial administration is key for any organisation. But it’s even more important in a rapidly growing organisation as Creative Group! It’s the base of our decision making. And because we change quickly, we make decisions a lot. We need you to make sure the administration is accurate, correct and in the best shape possible.
What will you be doing to make that happen?
As a Junior Controller in Team Finance your main activities consist out of:
- Performing month-end closing recurring tasks
- Drawing up the declaration of sales taxes
- Working on cashflowreports
- Preparing the consolidation
Your understanding of reporting will support you in your role. You work with high quality standards and love to find out where improvements can be made. The combination of regular activities with project work that improves our accounting and reporting processes, makes sure you can use a lot of your talents: from accuracy and precision to thinking in a bigger picture and working together.
Wie ben jij?
This is your dream job if
You are eager and willing to learn éverything there is to learn about financial administrating and reporting. You’re accurate, reliable, analytical and always looking for where to improve. You’re not afraid to ask for new projects and to show initiative.
- 0-3 years of working experience
- HBO Accountancy or Bedrijfseconomie
- You’re structured and organized, but you also know when to be flexible
Wat bieden we je?
What do we have to offer?
● A full-time job in one of the fastest growing tech companies in this region
● Little hierarchy and a start-up culture with focus on teamwork and creativity.
In other words: EVERY idea counts
● An enthusiastic, highly motivated team and a high level of responsibility
● Lots of room to work on great ideas, learn and grow whilst facing complex challenges
● We focus on personal development;
you can visit workshops/trainings of your interest, take part in existing user-groups (guilds) or set up those of your own.
● Of course we offer you a competitive salary. Besides that we offer you pension, health insurance, travel expenses, a work MacBook, bootcamp sessions, daily lunch, awesome monthly drinks and more.
Solliciteren of meer weten?
Be part of the Creative Group!
Excited? We would be thrilled if you would apply! You can apply by clicking the apply button beneath, sending your motivation and CV/LinkedIn. Within 2 working days you will receive feedback if we think you match the job profile. Our interview process consists of two rounds. During these rounds you will get to know the team, we will tell you everything about the adventures we have embarked on with Creative Group and you can ask all the questions you have. For more information regarding this role or the application process, please contact Susan Valkenburg via firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!