Manager UX (UI/CX)
Wie zijn wij?
We are Knab.
Our mission is to help customers maximize their money matters. We promise – and deliver – peace of mind, free time and hard cash through all our products and services. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do, and we take this very, very seriously. Our mission thus requires a strong UX-strategy to ensure all our flows are easy, recognizable, intuitive and fun. Whatever the device, whatever the task. We are building the next generation of financial services, and UX is an essential part in every stage and every touchpoint.
Hoe ziet je werk er uit?
If you relish the challenge of creating and leading a team of UX-professionals that has the sole purpose of helping our customers get the most out of their money matters, you will find out that you are the passionate UX lead we’re looking for.
In this role, you are both a manager and producer of excellent UX. You lead a team of different UX-professionals, from interface designers to researchers. More importantly, you lead a team of people. You are just as much responsible for their professional output, as you are for their employee experience, personal growth and performance. And while you’re at it, you’re also able to educate them about the latest trends, tools and services in UX.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge…
1. Develop the Knab UX strategy, usability frameworks, test & learn framework and thought leadership.
2. Creating excellent UX by collecting and analysing user behaviour through logs, experiments, benchmark studies, lab studies, surveys, etc. and prioritise opportunities.
3. Organising and participating in design reviews and advocating research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and verbal presentations.
4. Engage with Knab Management Team and their reports to drive and influence the design of products and services.
5. Managing and building a team of Usability/UX Designers, Interaction Designers and Front-End Product Owners (10 direct reports).
Wie ben jij?
There is no set route to become a great Manager UX at Knab. To be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Academic degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- > 10 years of progressive experience as an interaction designer/usability engineer
- Knowledge of human factors and interaction design principles, usability methodologies, processes and standards, prototyping tools for creating mock-ups.
- Fluent in Dutch & English, both verbal & written
- Conceptual thinking
- Performance driven
- Problem solving
Note: You need to be eligible to work in the EU.
Wat bieden we je?
- Excellent primary and secondary conditions. And when we say excellent, we actually mean excellent.
- Work on innovative UX ideas, solutions and technologies within a young, fast-growing online bank with international ambitions.
- A great opportunity to really make a difference within the industry.
- We like to have fun. There is no sense in coming to work every day if you don’t like the people you work with.
- Weekly drinks in our own pub, daily fresh fruit and the best coffee you could wish for.
Solliciteren of meer weten?
Has the above convinced you of Knab and the position on offer? Then it’s up to you now! To apply, please reach out to Anne Mud via + 31 20-7722431 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Convinced? Please send us your cv directly!
Knab embraces diversity. Not only because it makes our work better; it’s also more fun. Obviously, we don’t care about where your cradle is nor about the colour of your birth card. Do you believe in something or nothing? Are you walking hand in hand with Henry or Henriette? We find it interesting, but it doesn’t matter. As long as you have an entrepreneurial and optimistic spirit and want to use all your talent for Knab.