People Operations / Recruiter
Wie zijn wij?
Are you ready for a deepdive into recruitment and people processes? Do you love to arrange and coordinate and do you have an eye for talent with the Creative Group DNA?
Who we are
Creative Group is the international e-commerce specialist for everything that is a code. No more buying your call credit, App store credit or e-tail credit in the supermarket or gasstation. By developing and operating various online platforms, we made selling, sending and exchanging digital value easier, faster and globally! All so you have time to do what you áctually want to do.
Hoe ziet je werk er uit?
Why we need you
We want to grow as a company! But Creative Group can only grow if we attract the right talent that helps realize this growth. When people are a part of the Creative Group, we want them to thrive and grow, to keep on building! Therefore we need an excellent candidate and employee journey. That’s where you come in. Are you the person that will build and improve the recruitment and people processes and make sure the management team is unburdened?
What will you be doing to make that happen?
- Close contact with hiring managers, candidates and recruitment agencies to know everything that is happening in the area of recruitment
- With your natural helicopterview you coordinate all recruitment
- Interviewing candidates in the first round of selection and sparringpartner of the hiring managers in the selection process
- You are the gatekeeper of Creative Group. You breathe the DNA and culture of Creative Group. That’s how you know who fits and who doesn’t.
- You’re continuously involved with potential Creative Group talent. With your positive energy you know how to get people enthusiastic for joining the team.
- You are in charge of projects that help improve people processes, like setting up new company rules in line with the Creative Group DNA.
Wie ben jij?
This is your dream job if
You can identify with the values of CG: you love change, deliver always, put the customers first and you care for being well yourself and the wellbeing of the people within the organisation. You are an arranger, you need a dynamic work environment and you are able to overview and complete the different tasks you have. You have heart for recruitment, for people within organisations and everything that concerns them.
-0-3 years of working experience
-HBO/WO working- and thinking level
Wat bieden we je?
What do we have to offer?
● A full-time job in one of the fastest growing tech companies in this region (at our office in Amterdam or Nijmegen)
● Little hierarchy and a start-up culture with focus on teamwork and creativity.
In other words: EVERY idea counts
● An enthusiastic, highly motivated team and a high level of responsibility
● Lots of room to work on great ideas, learn and grow whilst facing complex challenges
● We focus on personal development;
you can visit workshops/trainings of your interest, take part in existing user-groups (guilds) or set up those of your own.
● Of course we offer you a competitive salary. Besides that we offer you pension, travel expenses, a work MacBook, bootcamp sessions, daily lunch, monthly drinks and more.
Solliciteren of meer weten?
Be part of the Creative Group!
Excited? We would be thrilled if you would apply! You can apply by clicking the apply button beneath, sending your motivation and CV/LinkedIn. Within 2 working days you will receive feedback if we think you match the job profile.
Our interview process consists of two rounds. During these rounds you will get to know the team, we will tell you everything about the adventures we have embarked on with Creative Group and you can ask all the questions you have. For more information regarding this role or the application process, please contact Susan Valkenburg via email@example.com. Thank you!