What are the organizational goals? What are our values and behaviors that we’re proud of? What is our ambition with regards to our culture? What are our cultural challenges to tackle to reach success? The answers to these questions are what make your company’s culture strong. Nurturing and further growing these values and behaviors turn them into your competitive advantage.
Based on research in your organization we define the answers to the above questions. Step by step, with an agile approach and by involving your employees, we grow your strong and healthy culture.
About this service
A strength-oriented organization is aimed at the continuous development of potential and offers a foundation for higher involvement and personal growth. When you get the best out of your employees, they get the best out of your business. Together we determine what the challenges are and how we can tackle them based on strengths.
STRENGTH BASED CULTURE
A strength-oriented organization offers a foundation for higher involvement and personal growth. When you get the best out of your employees, they get the best out of your business. Organizations with a strength-oriented organizational culture are successful because:
- Up to 18% improvement in performance and productivity
- Up to 10% improved customer focus
- Up to 73% less turnover of people
- Up to 23% more engagement
People who get the chance to use their talents and strengths
- are six times more likely to be involved at work
- are six times more likely to agree that they have the opportunity every day to do what they do best
- are three times more likely to report that their quality of life is excellent